CCIQ and Collaborate are delighted to be able to offer the following sponsorship benefits to organisations wishing to be a major partner of Collaborate:
Insights and Advocacy
Sponsorship of a key CCIQ research piece to show your though leadership across and issues of importance to the future economy. Assets available include – Digital Readiness Study, Innovation Report or a bespoke piece designed to support your needs and goals. Each report is supported by a full marketing campaign including:
- Issues Report/Blueprint Naming rights and partner opportunity for Industry Graduates over the published report and 300 copies for Industry Graduates Hospitality clients.
- Access to research for analysis & marketing/PR purposes
- Media Profiling CCIQ will acknowledge you in media campaigns to support the release of the report findings, including expert comment from Industry Graduates content specialists
- Launch Event
- CCIQ to co-ordinate a co-branded Launch Event (up to 80 attendees including members, other partners, politicians and industry leaders) to launch the research report to our members, including a welcome address and an invitation for an Industry Graduates representative to participate in an expert panel discussion. Event sponsorship includes 50 event tickets.
- Webinar CCIQ will invite a representative from your business to participate in a webinar to all small business decision makers within our network, which summarises key information from the report.
Collaborate Branding Execution
Branding to appear on all materials relating to the regional execution of Collaborate including:
- Logo execution – Major Sponsor
- Dedicated website page on collaborate.cciq.com.au
- Branding materials and signage
- Marketing materials and resources for your business to help promote your involvement
Suncorp Bank #Small Business Challenges
The opportunity to determine one Suncorp Bank #SmallBusinessChallenge to support your business customers
Through Collaborate we will develop a hack day or weekend where we call for interest from the start-up ecosystem to compete to solve challenges in your organisation in return for a prize and the opportunity to commercialise the solution for your business. Alternative suggestions for the purpose of the event can be considered such as work on behalf of a charity you support.
Participation in the following events including the opportunity to be:
- A Keynote speaker at
- Collaborate workshops relating to start-up education across your area of expertise, a minimum of 2 events per annum.
- Brand acknowledgement and speaking opportunities at:
- #Small Business Challenges Launch event
- Start-up Boot camp
- Pitch event
In addition, your customers and staff will be welcome to attend Collaborate events that are held throughout the year.
Pitch Panel Representation
A member of your team to sit on the judging panel for the Suncorp Bank #SmallBusinessChallenges competition
Media Opportunities and Activation
Inclusion in all media releases and opportunities as a partner and opportunities for spokespeople to participate and provide quotes.
Your organisation will be the only organisation of it’s type within the Brisbane execution of Collaborate.
Social Media Marketing
Mentions, tags, support and content to reach an audience across twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Periscope and other channels as required.
The opportunity to provide content for distribution by CCIQ, Collaborate and our partners to position your organisation as a champion of innovations, start-ups and expert in the new economy. This will include, blogs, interviews and articles as agreed.
Desk, Meeting and Event Space
- Your customers and teams can benefit from being part of Collaborate through access to hot-desks subject to availability. CCIQ have set aside 10 hotdesks for our partners and their customers that can be utilised on a first come, first served basis from 6am to 11pm 365 days per year.
- Your customers and teams can utilise Collaborate’s meeting spaces on a first come, first served basis.
- Collaborate’s event space will be made available free of charge for your use for 2 occasions per annum.